Thursday, September 3, 2009

Mi cucina


I love to cook and I love to bake. For these reasons it's been fun having such a large kitchen. We also need a big kitchen because the students will be cooking 3 nights a week for the community. That should be interesting....

Right: Our sink and prep table. I think we're going to move the table to the middle of the kitchen. Left: This is our industrial-sized stove/oven. There are a lot of burners, but the oven leaves something to be desired. Suppose our Thanksgiving turkey will need to be a little smaller this year. To the right, our "prep" area. Lots of storage space!

And since students are cooking...I thought it best to remind them that:


post signature

1 comment:

  1. I love those Anne Taintor magnets! I still have the one uou gave me ("Housework rules!") and think of you every time I look at the fridge (which is many times a day!)

    ReplyDelete