Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Ahh..Italian TV

I finally figured out how to use the TV yesterday. Ok, that's not entirely true. The nuns showed me how to use the TV yesterday. It was complicated...really.

Anyways, I surfed the channels last night and what did I find? Miss. Congeniality 2...in Italian...oh if only I'd seen it in English. Then again, maybe it's better I didn't understand it...it didn't look like a great movie.

Tonight, I was flipping the channels and saw Roswell, a Mary J. Blige video (which thank goodness was still in English), and an ad for New Moon! That certainly caught my attention. What made me laugh out loud, though, was an Australian soap opera, Home and Away. It was bad enough watching it in English in Australia, but to watch it in Italian was priceless!

Ok...I take that back...Italian rappers on TV are actually priceless...please make them stop.

post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment