Monday, August 31, 2009

Mi ufficio

I tried to upload some videos yesterday, but they refused to cooperate! For now, you'll just have to deal with pictures. Here are some of my office:

Pretty sparse right now. I am heading to IKEA this week to remedy this...watch out!

Notice my "air conditioner" on the table to the left....God bless the inventor of the fan!! Below are some shots of the view from my office window. Once the weather changes I plan on leaving my window open a lot! I love natural light and hearing all of the activity outside. Of course, I will only be able to do this once opening the window doesn't feel like opening the oven door!


Overall, it's a great work space. I am blessed! While the space is smaller than my office at Canyon, let's look at the positives: 1) it's not at Canyon (ha!), 2) the window actually opens, 3) I'm in Rome!, and 4) it's not at Canyon. Hahahaha! Really, I don't care about the size of my office. I don't plan on spending too much time in here because I expect I will be out and about living life with students...and that's the best part of my job.

post signature

1 comment: