Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Rainy Rome

It's raining. It's been raining and it's supposed to keep raining here. I love the rain. In some ways it's so therapeutic and always makes me want to curl up with a good book or movie and sip tea or hot chocolate. Too bad I have so much to do that I'm unable to take advantage of the weather!

I did get out in it today and am blogging as a means to thaw my fingers. This Arizona girl is freezing! It's currently 46 right now. It's supposed to be 67 at home. Sigh. Va bene.

Lynda and I trekked to Ikea today to get some things for this semester and had a laugh or two as we managed to juggle our purchases, rain coats, umbrellas, and purses without slipping on the bus. Life here is never without laughter and adventure...which is a good thing...it keeps life from being mundane and predictable.

Speaking of mundane and predictable...students arrive in 2 days! I may just be wishing for some mundane and boring moments as I journey with them thru Rome and Italy...although I seriously doubt that.

post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment