Sunday, January 31, 2010

And we're off!

Students arrived bright and early Thursday morning. Lynda and I met their plane at FCO and then braved the airport shuttle back to campus. I always love riding in a car/shuttle with people who are experiencing it for the first time!

We have 12 students this semester from all over the US and even one student from another school. So far it seems to be a really great group. A lot of laughter has been ringing thru these hallowed halls.

Last semester was a learning experience for myself about what to do, what not to do, and what needs to stay as is. I am thankful for the experience and am thankful for the students I had last semester who journeyed with me. More importantly, I am thankful that the Lord is continuing to refine me and use me to impact the lives of college students...something I love to do!!

So, with the start of a new semester comes a flurry of activity. There's so much going on this semester....trips to the Vatican, the Coliseum, Forum, museums, Florence, Venice, Pompeii, and more. I will be better about recording those moments and the ones in between that seem to matter more in some ways.

I could write forever...but for now I'll just say: Buona notte!

post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment