Thursday, September 16, 2010

Week one: check!

The first week with students has come and gone. Whew! What a week....and what a difference a year makes.

Again, it's amazing to me what a difference having one year under my belt makes. I know what to expect, what to do, how to use my Italian, and more. Not having to set up systems, withdraw money from my own account, etc. has freed me to do what I love to do: get to know students and journey with them in Rome and Italy.

I've really enjoyed getting to know the students that are here this semester. It's a pretty diverse group in terms of personalities and that makes things around here fun. I've laughed a lot this week and am thankful for everyone here. I trust that the Lord has great things in store for us this semester. And if this week is any indication to how this semester's going to go...well, it's going to whiz on by.....I'd better enjoy the ride.
post signature

1 comment:

  1. Just dropping by to say hi! :) Reading your blog makes me seriously Romesick though. :( Lol.

    ReplyDelete